Small batches are hand-poured using a plant-based (paraffin free!!), proprietary blend of renewable coconut, apricot and soy waxes infused with Quartz crystals, all natural, non-toxic fragrance oils & sustainably sourced essential oils.
I do my very best to source the best wax possible for both our benefit and for the environment. I understand the want to consume less soy products but with candle-making it's virtually impossible unless we're working with 100% beeswax which also has its downsides in large production.
I am forever striving to make the most eco-friendly, consumer-loving offerings.
Candles are topped with herbs to purify & cleanse your space.
Hand-poured in small batches and infused with magic for the love of you, yours & Mother Earth.
Use these 6 steps to get the most of out your candle:
- Trim wick ¼” before lighting every time & discard the burnt tip into the trash.
- Always burn the candle until the entire top diameter is melted, as to not create a tunnel. This will ensure a full, clean burn down to the bottom.
- There should never be soot on your jar. If there is, wipe it off. This is why we trim the wick.
- Never leave a candle burning while unattended, near drapes, drafts, books or blankets.
- Keep candles out of reach of children & pets.
- Reuse the jar. Clean it out & find a use or recycle it.